Blog Archive

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Night of 1/25/11 to Morning of 1/26/11

I had two dreams that and they both kinda weird.
The first dream was me in a car with this guy from my Sculpting and Ceramics class (who I'm not quite fond of). He was driving me to Alex's (an awesome guy friend since 8th grade) house. However, we got lost and I had to use a pay phone to call my mom. We didn't have money so I imagine that we did and quarters appeared in my hands. So I called my mom to get the address for Alex's place. Then, a robber that robbed a nearby school appeared in front of me. The man had dreads and a gun and aiming it at my face. The guy that was driving me around disappeared but I didn't seem to care. The police came and arrested the robber.
I woke up in the middle of the night to pouring rain outside so I went back to sleep.
The second dream was I was a new student at a high school with a school uniform. It was a pleated plaid skirt and a white dress shirt with a red bow tie. I noticed a teacher sweeping the floors and it turned out to be my CHEMISTRY teacher Junior year, Mr. Robertson. Anyway, one day I was free and I visited him but these preps started chasing me. I asked to hid in his cabinets and he said sure. I hid and there was a security guard looking for me too. The cabinet didn't have a top on one part so I was praying these people don't find me. They went away and I got out of the cabinet to hug Mr. Robertson screaming "Thank you!" He then started kissing me. Later, I was at a mall and met Neil Armstrong and he wanted to steal a poster of himself. So I walked away and met up with Amber (a best friend since 6th grade) and they were trying on dresses. The ladies had to pick the dresses. Amber payed for me to try on some but the ladies wouldn't let me. I left frustrated and told security that Armstrong was stealing stuff. They caught him and let him go. Then, some lady gave me a pass that said 'running' in green ink. So I left and met up with Mr. Robertson but, right when I passed a gate he disappeared and I was alone. I started to cry and I couldn't pass the gate.

No comments:

Post a Comment